COVID 19 UPDATE
Toronto entered Stage 3 on July 31, 2020, which means I am able to resume coordinating and styling photo shoots. Your peace of mind is my priority, as well as the health and safety of everyone who participates in a shoot.
While photographers can easily work six feet away or more, the hair/makeup artist needs to get close to you, and I need to clamp the back of your jacket so it looks fitted, or cuff your shirt properly. My colleagues and I wear masks and will do so even after it's no longer officially required. My hair/makeup artist wears an N95 mask and does extra sanitizing of brushes for your safety.
If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know! I'm here to help.
I’m a Toronto-based branding and social media consultant for (mainly) classical musicians. I’ve done media relations since 1996. Now I’m focussing on branding and image consulting. A complete list of what I do is located in the “LIZPR Services” tab.
I love promoting projects on Facebook and Twitter. I take a “gonzo journalism” approach and inject some impishness in my commentary.
Coordinating, styling, and directing photo shoots are what I’m known for. I’ll identify your best image, and be your vanity police. Meaning, no unflattering outfits and no double chins. I’ll ensure you look awesome and that your photos are workable for today’s marketing.
Photo: Heidi hired me for a shop trip for the dress, and all the accessories are my own. Click for credits.
View my work experience...
- Member, Screening Committee, the JUNOs (Classical)
- Digital Content Editor, The New Classical FM
- Stylist and Image Consultant-Branding Consultant for musicians (from your website to your audition outfit)
- Publicity Manager, The Corporation of Massey Hall and Roy Thomson Hall
- Public Relations Manager, Toronto Symphony Orchestra
- Associate Producer, CBC Radio Music, Toronto
- Host/interviewer/producer, CBC Radio Music, Vancouver
- Communications Manager, Vancouver Symphony Orchestra
STUDIES AND PRACTICE:
- Honorary Doctorate via hours of viewing “Fashion Television”; “What Not To Wear”; “How to Look Good Naked”; “Style by Jury”
- Diploma, Radio Broadcast Communications, BC Institute of Technology
- Bachelor of Music, University of British Columbia (piano, voice)
- Licentiate, Trinity College of London (piano performance)
- Associate, Royal Conservatory of Toronto, Gold Medallist (piano)
- Guest lectures and seminars with:
- League of Canadian Composers
- National Youth Orchestra of Canada
- Federation of Canadian Music Festivals
- Royal Conservatory of Music
- University of Toronto, Faculty of Music
- Guest speaker, National Association of Teachers for Singing (U of T SNATS)
- Guest speaker, National Orchestra Academy of Canada
- Guest speaker, Royal Conservatory of Music
- Guest speaker, University of Toronto (music)
- Sponsor, University of Toronto, Extern Job Shadowing Program